HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
As a Doughnut Economics Action Lab (DEAL)-affiliated facilitator and consultant, I work with communities and organisations to centre the Doughnut Design for Business tool within their external strategies and internal operations, either in-person or virtually.
This can include:
* Designing and facilitating pre-workshop decision-making sessions, to help you answer questions such as who should participate in the workshop and what kind of workshop best suits your organisational or community situation and sector.
* Facilitating deep design workshops, suited to groups, organisations, or communities that are committed to catalysing innovations in their deep design, or the taster workshop, to introduce you to the key concepts.
* Supporting your community or organisation to integrate workshop discoveries into your organisational or community design, governance, and strategies.
The tool is designed to support workshops run by a broad range of people and organisations, including: business networks, start-up incubators, enterprise accelerators, think tanks, NGOs, certification organisations, business founders, trade unions, consultants, business schools, impact investors, community groups and thought-leaders and intrapreneurs within businesses.
START WITH A 'PAY ITS WORTH' SESSION
Facilitation and consultancy costs vary since these sessions and any pre- or post-session support is tailored to your situation and needs. I therefore recommend potential clients book one of my 'Pay Its Worth' sessions. The intention of these sessions is to leave you with useful next steps and insights, regardless of whether we end up working together.
In this hour together, we can explore:
1. Your organisational or community needs, concerns, current strategy, and governance.
2. The benefits of adopting the Doughnut in your organisation or community.
3. Possible routes forward.
After the session, you'll receive an email where you pay what the session was worth to you, and I'll have the information I need to supply you with a quote.
To book your session, please fill out a few details in this Blocksurvey. (Blocksurvey is a privacy-first platform. There are no ads and no trackers and your date and privacy are protected).